MD Tooling was established in 2003, leveraging years of Machine Tool experience and the desire to provide exceptional support and service to customers with tooling needs. MD Tooling began a partnership with M.T. Marchetti, a world leader in innovative design and production of driven and static tools for CNC turning centers. This combination allows MD Tooling to provide the very best to their customers.
Enable today’s manufacturers to increase the capabilities of their turning centers through the implementation of innovative solutions at competitive prices.
Machine tool accessory providers face a lot of choices. What tools to offer, what kind of support to provide, what level of service to supply as well as what level of commitment to make to their customers.
At MD Tooling:
- We choose to provide solutions consisting of high accuracy, quality products that are designed to help our customers maximize their productivity.
- We choose to develop new and creative tool holding solutions to maximize the productivity of today’s machine tools.
- We choose to support our customers in their quest to remain aggressive and competitive in a worldwide market.
- We choose to support our products through a knowledgeable staff that provides fast, friendly, reliable service.
- We choose to create the ultimate customer experience backed by guaranteed satisfaction.
MD Tooling – Your Partner for Tooling Solutions:
It takes more than just high quality products to solve the problems faced by today’s manufacturers. It also takes a commitment to provide the highest level of support and service. At MD Tooling this is not something we just think about, it is something we do.
What we do:
Stock and Replenishment – MD Tooling maintains an extensive inventory of the tools you need to keep you up and running. 93% of all orders are shipped same day.
Tool Loaner Program – Leading the way in customer service, MD Tooling’s loaner program keeps you up and running.
Technical Support – Our application engineers with over 35 years of CNC experience are available to help answer any question you may have about our tooling or any other CNC related issue. We can tool up your job from blue print and can even help with part programming if needed.
In-house Service and Warranty Work – MD Tooling will evaluate your repair needs to determine the service level, preforming all level 1 repairs at our Michigan Service Center. Those requiring factory re-certification are shipped back to Italy. MD Tooling will repair any defective tool holders for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase.
It is very easy to see why so many customers have declared MD Tooling – The Right Choice!